Architecture X Design is a fast growing studio based in Westchester, New York. Our firm specializes in transportation projects with expertise in airports. We are a collaborative, team-oriented studio looking for talented, driven individuals to join our team.
About the role:
As a Project Architect, you will work with internal and external teams to complete construction documentation, coordination and construction administration for your project. You must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced hybrid work environment and be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of professional experience (previous experience as a project architect) in the field of architecture
- Experience in airports, interior design, catering, or Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) projects is a plus.
- Must have strong visualization, design and technical skills
- Excellent at multitasking, strong leadership and management skills
- Experience in the production of construction documents and construction administration is essential
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with consultants
- Excellent understanding of building systems and documentation.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all project related tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to produce complete sets of high quality drawings for complex projects.
- Experience in Revit, Bluebeam, Autocad is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in a hybrid work environment
Additional Application Instructions
Please email resume, portfolio and inquiries to [email protected]
Note: We will not respond to requests without these items.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Architecture X Design, PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to task list…