Harvest Architecture is a small residential design studio located in South Pasadena. We primarily work with historic homes and strive to blend the old with the new while respecting the integrity of the original structure.
We are currently seeking a full-time Junior Designer with exceptional design, organizational and production skills.
Please apply ONLY if you meet all of the following conditions:
- Current architecture or interior design student or recent graduate
- Ability to work and multi-task in a busy but collaborative environment
- Must be quick-witted, self-motivated, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task at a high level
- Excellent and ACCURATE 3D computer modeling skills in Sketchup and AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign, with knowledge of Revit an asset
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Accelerated experience in various government agencies an asset
- Must be able to drive own vehicle in product showrooms, consultant offices, job sites, etc.
- Must like old buildings, old objects and be ok with working with a dog in the office
Applicants must have a California driver’s license and US citizenship or a work visa in place. Due to our current workload, we apologize in advance for not responding to all applicants. You will be contacted if we wish to arrange an interview. No phone calls, please.
Qualified and interested candidates, please send your resume and relevant work samples to: [email protected]
View your application history
Back to task list…