Location: New York, NY, United States
CREAM is a boutique multidisciplinary design firm comprised of dynamic, international designers and creative professionals. With national and international projects, CREAM focuses on work in hospitality (hotels, restaurants, branding and furniture/FFE Design), retail and residential design. Based in vibrant Williamsburg, we draw inspiration from influences from New York as well as around the world. With a range of completed and new projects, we are looking for an Architectural Designer to join our team!
- Minimum of 5 years experience in basic residential experience eg. townhouses. Additional experience desired.
- Experience in high-end interior design an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture at least
- Excellent AutoCAD drawing and 3D rendering skills (Sketch-up, 3D Max, etc.) and proficiency in graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience in construction documentation
- PC and Mac knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Location in or around the New York metropolitan area
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be part of a dynamic and talented team.
If you meet the above conditions, please submit your resume, portfolio samples and salary requirements as PDF attachments to [email protected] Applications without these attachments will not be considered.
Back to task list…